Great Smoky Mts Jeep Invasion 2021

Ollie

Me, the wife and The Comanche will be attending the 2021 Great Smokie Mts Jeep Invasion in Pigeon Forge, TN August 26-28. We will be in the Show & Shine lot in a tailgate experience parking spot. I will post the number when I get it. 

Stop by, say hi and lets talk Jeep/AMC/car stuff. We will have cold beer, soda pop, water, chili dogs, pulled pork sandwiches, shade, fans and a chair available to anyone !!!!!! :beerchug:   :applause:   :banana:

Anyone plan on attending?     https://greatsmokymountainjeepclubinvasion.com/

Having Comanche Fun,

Ollie

• Ollie changed the title to Great Smoky Mts Jeep Invasion 2021

I would love to be able to go, but I doubt I will be able to make it, I'm not sure when school will be starting back up and I'm sure I will be busy working, especially if we go to the All Breeds Jeep show at the end of July. I will add it to the calendar though!

On 2/20/2021 at 8:37 PM, 1987Comanche said:

It's only about 2 hours away for me.  Hadn't really given it much thought but it might be fun.  How many MJs are usually at the show?

Don't know.........they say 12,000 vehicles last year, never attended one, my cousin went last year and he loved it. I will be a expert after this years  show.

Having Comanche Fun,

Ollie

Pete,

I have a tailgate spot reserved for the event and will be there all 3 days.

The tailgate spot is actually 2 parking spots and  allows me to set up a 9' X 9' tent, chairs & table. I have a small generator that can run 3 small crock pots, one with chili, one with pulled pork, one with hotdogs and plan on serving chili dogs and pulled pork sandwiches along with chips and drinks. All supported by a donation jar.

Do you have a Comanche Club banner that I can borrow and attach to my sun tent? I have no problems making it the Official Comanche Club hang out. I think it would be fun.

Having Comanche Fun,

Ollie

If I was not already traveling down there at the end of July, I would be down. I go down there every year to meet up with other car friends and drive Dragon/Cherohala and other roads for a week. Not to mention checking out other parts of the mountains, hanging out, all kinds of good fun.

Now I have to tackle Dragon in the Comanche some day.

• 5 months later...

Just an update.........

We have our show and show spot. I just got an update and no parking spot number, I guess that will be assigned on arrival.

We will be there Thur, Fri and Sat tailgating with the Comanche. Stop in, chat and have a cold drink and a pulled pork sandwich. 

Ollie

https://gsmji.com/