Infiltrator

fiatslug87

There’s one down the street from me. I thought about talking to the guy but he probably doesn’t like me after staring at him as he was suspiciously driving his van slowly past my house(would do this several times too). Didn’t know he owned the van as well as the JT. Oh well. 

2 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

What do your neighbors think with all those MJs around? 

They probably think: "Our neighbor is F#$%ing awesome! He drives up all of our property values, we owe him a big thanks" :roflmao:

1 minute ago, 89 MJ said:

They probably think: "Our neighbor is F#$%ing awesome! He drives up all of our property values, we owe him a big thanks" :roflmao:

You must realize that the only people who would live in his neighborhood would be us. But at the same time most of us wouldn’t cause commiefornia

CA is the place to be, an hour from the beach and three to the mountains, and great weather for the most part.

Only three are mine, the tan one belongs to my neighbor across the street. We get along with all our neighbors, we get together, drink and BBQ, they're a great bunch. They probably like that me having all these old trucks means I probably have whatever tool they're looking for. :holdwrench:

Yeah, Karens in HOAs are in more places than CA.  And not every neighborhood in CA is filled with Karens.

You can find a good neighborhood with good neighbors almost anywhere.  You just have to look, and at the same time know what to look for.