My luxury suite

So earlier this year I picked up a trick camper from a friend for $500. It's a 99 coachman 085 sd. It was used hard by the original owner so it's a little rough. After my my buddy got it he installed led interior lights solar panel and 2 6v battery witch now are about 2 years old. don't remember how long he had it before tragedy struck. Witch is why I got it for the price I did. 

He had hooked a set of jumper cables to it to keep spare car battery charged and the wind blew the door closed shorting it to the positive clamp witch cooked the main DC wiring. 

So here's my project 

FB_IMG_1604636516345(1).jpg

20201101_142927.jpg

20201031_154459.jpg

20201028_210906.jpg

20201108_020755.jpg

Well I got it rewired and to my surprise I got everything to work minus one light (which turns out not to have a bulb in it) the carbon monoxide detector (the wires fell down in the wall when removed so I strung a wire as far as I could and insulated it incase I decide to hard wire one later for now battery ones are cheep)and shore power to the fridge that I need to put another pigtail on. I was really stoked I didn't have to track down and replace any circuit boards. As requested more pictures 

20201103_211233.jpg

20201103_211239.jpg

20201105_163346.jpg

20201105_163923.jpg

20201108_020828.jpg

As of right now the plan is replace the running lights because some are broken, reseal everything, add a port to keep my atv battery charged through the winter and use it next summer. One little problem I need to overcome. I need to get a pickup to haul it. 

I kinda have worked things backwards. You see I have a toyota wheelin rig that I don't want to bum a tow when it breaks anymore. I came a cross a trailer to haul it for the cheep. Now I got this camper so we can stay somewhere with out a tent. The only part of the equation missing is the tow rig for the right price lol.

• 5 months later...

Well boys I solved the biggest issue I have with the camper. 

Got a pickup to haul it in!!!!

But I thought it might be entertaining to see what the small few that looked at this thread thought I got. Pictures encouraged!!!!

So I'll give it a couple days and luts see your guess just for fun.