another MJ RV has popped up!

Pete M

They pretty much just lengthened and built off of the existing unit frame, unitized frame construction like MJ has is pretty commonly used in motorhomes,busses, and delivery trucks.

They are very gutless with the 4.0l and did it's best just to pull itself, when Ben had his he talked about pulling his MJ behind it but soon realized that it wasn't going to be able to without a bunch of work.

3 hours ago, mnkyboy said:

They pretty much just lengthened and built off of the existing unit frame, unitized frame construction like MJ has is pretty commonly used in motorhomes,busses, and delivery trucks.

They are very gutless with the 4.0l and did it's best just to pull itself, when Ben had his he talked about pulling his MJ behind it but soon realized that it wasn't going to be able to without a bunch of work.

I would be very curious to see what the frame looks like. I wonder what the curb weight is. 7k?

I would imagine even a well tuned stroker would probably struggle. Anything less than a V8 or a turbo diesel would probably be a dog.