NOS 2 door power window switches

Mopar overstock has several new 2 door black bezel window switches for sale on eBay.

Now as far as I know, they fit as far back as 93. Not sure about years before.

I've uploaded a picture of mine that I received. Very happy for the price. 20ccb41f84321ea059e20491dfb256bf.jpg

General FYI for those looking at buying these — Know that the Renix and HO years are slightly different with how the wiring works, so on the back side of these switches there is a thin metal connector plate that chains certain pins together. If you’re Renix you’ll need to swap these thin plates. 

• 2 months later...
On 6/13/2020 at 7:40 PM, Gjeep said:

General FYI for those looking at buying these — Know that the Renix and HO years are slightly different with how the wiring works, so on the back side of these switches there is a thin metal connector plate that chains certain pins together. If you’re Renix you’ll need to swap these thin plates. 

So you'd need the thin metal bit from a 2 door ? any issue in just wiring it directly?  
I have Doors off an 89 4dr xj I was hoping to add electric to my MJ without using the 4dr panel with extra buttons. 

3 hours ago, m2bandit said:

So you'd need the thin metal bit from a 2 door ? any issue in just wiring it directly?  
I have Doors off an 89 4dr xj I was hoping to add electric to my MJ without using the 4dr panel with extra buttons. 

Only if you are using the later ho door lock harness on a renix jeep will you need to swap the metal bit, two or four door doesn't matter. It is possible to add it from a four door, I did, I separated and removed the rear door harness.