Free tip out windows

rylee144

Yup. Fyi, I replaced them cause they leaked. I'll add more pics so you can determine if they are worth the shipping. 

That's fine. If they're not super rusty I'm interested.

Founding Member of the Comanche Preservation Society

5 hours ago, rylee144 said:

Bought fixed replacement windows and swapped them out. Got fixed ones off of deadjeep.com

Wow you are the first person ive come across that ordered off our site! I hope you are happy with the purchase and everything went well we are transitioning from mainly ebay sales to the website and it has presented some challenges that we are trying to work out. 

1 minute ago, rylee144 said:

It was good. I couldnt tell when I bought them if the seals would be good. One was great one was cracked up pretty bad. Shipped quick overall I'm happy. 

Happy to hear. With ebay its easy because you take a picture of one item it sells then you move on. With an online store we take one picture and use it as a stock photo which becomes tricky when dealing with used parts. 

6 hours ago, rylee144 said:

I'm rooting for you! I liked having them but no water inside will be nice. 

Once I fix my AC I won't miss them. 

Where were they leaking from exactly? Like the front base of the window or towards the back base portion?

My AC isn’t working either... the PO was an HVAC worker and put some custom AC it in it so might be a while till I get to trying to figure it out.

Gotcha, did putting a penny between the latch and the window help at all? I really want vent windows, but having a water leak isn’t something I want to deal with. 

I guess I could swap them out during the rainy season, but that might get old after a while.

1 hour ago, strictlyxjs said:

Wow you are the first person ive come across that ordered off our site! I hope you are happy with the purchase and everything went well we are transitioning from mainly ebay sales to the website and it has presented some challenges that we are trying to work out. 

Actually as soon as rylee mentioned yalls website I immediately hopped over there and bought a NOS 2.5L overflow bottle.

Archived