Sign in to follow this  
jdog

Mj console on eBay 240$

Where do some of these people come up with their prices??!! And the pictures? "I'm just going to sit this down out here in the dirt and snap off a few quality pics to help it sell"....WTH??

Meh.  $240 is a little steep, but at least it's free shipping. 

s-l1600.jpg

Where do some of these people come up with their prices??!! And the pictures? "I'm just going to sit this down out here in the dirt and snap off a few quality pics to help it sell"....WTH??
What I don't get is they say it's dirty and will clean up but I'm not cleaning it

2 hours ago, jdog said:
10 hours ago, WahooSteeler said:

What I don't get is they say it's dirty and will clean up but I'm not cleaning it

Agreed. If you want top dollar, it's got to look like top dollar! Also cracks me up how people will have parts lying in brush and 2ft tall grass untouched for years and want market price. And my all time favorite is older vehicles for sale that say "was running when parked"! Umm, then why did you park it 20yrs ago?! 

It just needs this small part and that's it, it runs great otherwise

Just now, Car Enthusiast said:

Is that the same console that would come out of an XJ

It would but it has the ebrake delete meaning it is an MJ console.

The console insert is a separate piece also so if you could find one you could just install it in a good xj console. 

:laugh:

On a serious note, one of my biggest MJ regrets is selling one of those handbrake delete panels for what ended up being about $20 after shipping.

@Minuit don’t feel too bad. I threw out my oem rear bumper and brackets. Didn’t have a single dent or drop of rust. Even still had the license plate lamps.