Need your input on making more Comanche racing posters

Pete M

what do you prefer?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. what do you prefer?

• $10 shipped for an 8x10 as a photo print (the cheapest to print and to ship)
    • $18 shipped for a 12x18 as a poster print (same size-ish as the last time)
    • $25 shipped for a 16x20 as a poster print (larger than before so I'm not 100% positive how it'll turn out)

trying to figure out the best plan of action. 

what I know so far:

the costs are way higher than I remember for printing posters, :(

I still have to buy boxes that can ship them safely (although the 8x10s can go via envelope) so size matters

I don't really want to go to the post office any more than I absolutely have to so this'll likely be a one n done rather than last time which was a month long ordeal.

finding the original jpg has proven difficult so I may have to start from scratch but I'm up for it.

what I need to know in order to proceed:

what do people actually want both in size and cost and material

P2235551edit_small.jpg

I'm personally a fan of big and awesome. But I know that makes it more expensive. 

Now an entirely different thought but what I would think would be awesome, Silkscreened posters. Could also get a few ts and sweatshirts as well but I know it would require a big enough order. Unless someone's got a diy set up. I'd be willing to pay more for a silkscreen pri t versus somehing just run off. Plus it would be unique and one of a kind. 

just learned that it'll take nearly 2 weeks before I get to see if the posters look ok or are even cropped properly.  :doh:  

so I bought what I could afford and we'll see what happens.  :popcorn: