No start

I have a no start issue have change everything in the Ignition system still no spark found bad ecu replace with new one no fuel pressure fixed that problem the back to no spark killed ecu wait on new one have tones of Questions about my mj  oil light stay on with key off unplug the red coil wire it goes off need help 

17 minutes ago, jdog said:

What's the compression numbers, with it sitting this long what steps were taken before you attempted to start it?

Stock 1988 swb 4.0 ax15 np 231.

New tank new pump all Ignition parts lubed the cylinders downIgnition parts lubed the cylinders down

46 minutes ago, Sullie2399 said:

Yep it is new have Check it per instructions from the cruiser54 steps

that's alwasy a red flag for me.  I can't tell you how many times I've read that someone has put those in 1 tooth off or 180* off.  :( 

Goin to do some more checking tomorrow it had a new dist in when I got it so many part have been changed I’m having to back track the Previous owner that couldn’t get it to run I’m get a lot of good info on here I have no experience with Renix system and will check comp in the morning 

I'm confused, people that come to this site for help must comply to all grammatical rules? Was there an education requisite on the rules page or can people just try to work with people when they are having problems with their vehicles. I understand it's not as easy to diagnose a problem when it's hard to understand what's going on, but people are coming here for help with problems. Not so the people on here can give them sh*t for their grammar.