Always triple-check the list before pulling away in your RV

Pete M

what the ()*^$^ i didnt know that could happen?

and what about driving in park?

Looks like they were flat-towing it.

Also appears it ground away the ubolts and spring center pin, releasing the short leaves as the spring clamps would hold the longer leaves in place.

I was thinking it would be very noticeable. I know towing my rig on the trailer, I can tell within in a mile if the rig is too far forward or to the rear. Also, I can't believe no one tried to stop this guy, and point out the fact of waht he was doing.

Patrick

Also, I can't believe no one tried to stop this guy, and point out the fact of waht he was doing.

Maybe someone did, and he ignored them.

Several years ago my ex-wife and I were on an interstate and saw an empty lowbed trailer (the kind that hauls bulldozers and such) screaming down the road, throwing up a rooster tail of sparks about 15 or 20 feet high. We spotted it just as we came to an exit, so I did a u-turn, caught up to the truck, and tried to flag him down. We received a rigid digit in response, so we got off at the next exit, found a pay phone (pre-cellular) and called the state police. We found out later that they caught the guy about 25 miles up the road, stopped him, and impounded the truck on the spot for being unsafe.

The guy really should have paid more attention when we were trying to help him, but some folks don't think like normal people.

There's also the chance that he's really really old and had his indicator on the whole time. :D

Jeep on!

--Pete

Couldn't be, this time of the year they're all on I95 north, driving back up to New England from Florida....then they all migrate back south in the fall.

Jeff