Comanche Discovered - Greater Pittsburgh PA area

KANTANKRUS

Holy nice MJ :beerchug: I can't believe for a minute that thing is original to SWPA.....it's in too nice of a shape, lol.:laugh:

(I'm originally from Johnstown/Greensburg, and there doesn't seem to be a speck of rust on that thing)

Jeff

17 hours ago, Mossmj13 said:

I’m in Washington pa 25 mins south an know of at least 3 other ones in Washington an I have 2 myself 88 an 92 I’ve seen that Comanche in the south hill area before there’s a couple others of us on here from an around Pittsburgh 

Very cool!

FWIW/FYI: My Comanche wasn't of stock height when I bought it. Therefore, it won't ever be restored to being in the minds eye of the purist. So if you are a preservationist and think that anyone who changes things on these trucks, as being wrong, please look elsewhere.

Your comments will be met with animosity.

Nothing that I have owned in the past, remains stock. And it isn't going to start with this truck.

Cheers!

You may have seen mine! 1990 LWB Pioneer in dark blue, and i live in the South hills. 

22 hours ago, Mossmj13 said:

I’m in Washington pa 25 mins south an know of at least 3 other ones in Washington an I have 2 myself 88 an 92 I’ve seen that Comanche in the south hill area before there’s a couple others of us on here from an around Pittsburgh 

13 minutes ago, Rzanella said:

I'm looking for a 4.0 4x4 around the Pittsburgh area.  Willing to do a day trip if necessary.  I don't want show room but something I can drive everyday. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it 

I think I'm going to sell my long bed to build a SWB. Link to my sale thread below. It was my "daily" driver since i've owned it (but i either worked from home or took transit so put very few miles on without issue). Let me know if you're interested 

17 minutes ago, Rzanella said:

I'm looking for a 4.0 4x4 around the Pittsburgh area.  Willing to do a day trip if necessary.  I don't want show room but something I can drive everyday. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it 

I’ve got one for sale but I’m in Wisconsin. 

2 minutes ago, hedbutter said:

I think I'm going to sell my long bed to build a SWB. Link to my sale thread below. It was my "daily" driver since i've owned it (but i either worked from home or took transit so put very few miles on without issue). Let me know if you're interested