fuse box by pass

anybody recommend a good way to bypass one of the fuses in my fuse block.  The fuse controls the parking lights, dash and license lights.  I cannot break loose the screws on the block to pull out the block.  every time I pull out the light switch it blows the fuse.  any help greatly appreciated.

That circuit is drawing excessive current (most likely due to a short to ground in the wiring). Do not bypass the fuse. It is there for your safety and the safety of the truck. You need to fix the problem. For that, you'll need an accurate wiring diagram, a multimeter, and the time to trace through the headlight/parking light circuit. If you don't feel confident doing it yourself, get someone who knows auto electrical to help you.

An easy place to start would be at the headlight switch connector. You'll be checking for short circuits to ground on all of the circuits that are protected by the fuse that keeps blowing. I don't have access to wiring diagrams for '87, but there should be someone who can help you with that on here.

X2 on the headlight switch connector being the first place to check.

Once you've got that sorted, you'll want to look into this to prevent cruiser's photo from happening to you: 

As the switch ages, the contacts get weak, and bad contacts mean heat, and the heat melts the connector and burns off the insulation on the wires. After mine caught fire, I tried to find a connector in junkyards, and every one of a dozen or so I checked was already melted.