Anyone found a bench seat cover that fits?

I'm looking for a bench seat cover that actually fits my Comanche bench. It doesn't have to be exact fit by a long shot.

All the "universal" covers I've found are WAY too large.

I had my bench seat completely restored and I want to protect it.

https://raybuck.com/?s=Comanche

They look to be replacements for the factory seat fabric, not really something you'd want to stick over the seats, I don't think. 

There was someone on here talking about a company making neoprene seat covers a bunch of years back. King covers or something maybe? I'll see if I can dig something up. 

Edit:

Found it!

https://www.wetokole.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=ASCWOH&Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=Jeep&CpValue=Commanche+&Per_Page=1000

This thread:

suggests that you might want to tripple check what you're ordering from them by calling them instead of just blindly buying off the website, whether your bench has the notch in the front, or headrests, etc. 

This is also in the Vendors forum. May be a dead end but worth looking into as well. 

• 4 weeks later...

As my 2wd Comanche has no console notch, I just don't seem to find any, factory sort of quality replacement covers.Tho, if they'd fit or have closer to my light blue color I'd buy those RayBucks. Clearly, the same most of us are experiencing. And, I live in an area where there are almost no automotive upholstery shops so they get away with charging way too much.

Has anybody considered, since these are all over ebay for good prices (please don't flame me as this is not a stock option. However, I would keep my bench in hope of finding, someday, a factory seat cover) 2nd row benches as in SUVs and Vans? Seems like some of these that would clear the hump might work. And, I see nice leather ones out of luxury SUVs/Vans that would be comfy. Now, as I max out the adjusters / sliders anyway, just mounting the bench back as far as it will go would be fine with me.

Any thoughts?