My Comanche is moody

coolwind57

Oh come on....you guys are like a bunch of stuffy, grumpy old men.  Live a little!  

You probably don't even see humor in my "Sasquatch" light switch:

sasquatch.jpg.f8b4d9532c259b5d79b0f1188cd9e1f4.jpg

I think they're both funny and lots of people get a kick out of them.  I have fun with my daily driver Comanche.  I'm obviously not a Jeep Comanche purist, and I respect and admire even those who trailer queen.  Variety is the spice of life, man.  Thought not a chrome kind of guy either, I always dug Hornbrod's fascination with it (God rest his soul).     

8 hours ago, coolwind57 said:

Oh come on....you guys are like a bunch of stuffy, grumpy old men.  Live a little!  

You probably don't even see humor in my "Sasquatch" light switch:

sasquatch.jpg.f8b4d9532c259b5d79b0f1188cd9e1f4.jpg

I think they're both funny and lots of people get a kick out of them.  I have fun with my daily driver Comanche.  I'm obviously not a Jeep Comanche purist, and I respect and admire even those who trailer queen.  Variety is the spice of life, man.  Thought not a chrome kind of guy either, I always dug Hornbrod's fascination with it (God rest his soul).     

Agreed. I think it's just a photoshop anyway to see what people would say. Either way, it's not permanent. LOVE the Squatch switch FWIW! 

13 hours ago, WahooSteeler said:

Agreed. I think it's just a photoshop anyway to see what people would say. Either way, it's not permanent. LOVE the Squatch switch FWIW! 

Nope, it's an actual decal (semi-transparent).  But thanks.  Nice to see open-mindedness and a healthy regard for humor.  And yes....its temporary until I get tired of it.

11 hours ago, JMO413 said:

I love the Sasquatch switch. Did it fit perfect in the dash panel hole?

If I recall correctly, I think I had to exacto-knife the retangular tab to install the switch.  There was no existing hole.  Plenty of room for wiring behind the panel.