Had to stop.

ftpiercecracker1

we all feel the pull of another MJ. :D  I pulled into a gas station the other day and I didn't even need any diesel, but there was an MJ there and I just had to stop and say hi and give him a club magnet.  :comanche: 

4 hours ago, ftpiercecracker1 said:

Saw this guy on the way home from work. Made a hard U turn to go back and inspect.

20190205_150421.jpg

20190205_150441.jpg

20190205_150417.jpg

Bench seat, automatic on the column, 2 wheel drive, Dana 35. Real clean interior. Aftermarket tube bumper.

I like the color. It looks a lot like the blue on the new Tacomas.

82851FE8-9DD2-4394-829B-8DC84087A2F6.jpeg.9cec940af6475b4b42f740f6745c1e4b.jpeg

Yeah … that's a big ask, but I hope he gets every penny.  Just drives the value up on all our trucks if they start fetching that kind of $.   I suspect we'll see this one on eBay with a reserve (and a relisting or two).   GLWTS 

That is a good looking truck. If it's really as clean as the pictures make it look. I would guess he gets close to that out of it. It's is Craigslist I would guess cash in hand might help the price. Hope it finds a good home.

15 hours ago, ftpiercecracker1 said:

Holy sh*t. . .  $8200?! 

I've got mine listed for $1,500, and it's 4wd and 5spd. Although I must admit it is in far worse physical condition than the one above.

If I wasn't covered up in other projects your truck would be a GA resident by now!

11 hours ago, shelbyluvv said:

If I wasn't covered up in other projects your truck would be a GA resident by now!

You keep that kinda talk up and I might just show up at your house with a loaded flat bed. :L:

I would love for another CC member to have her rather than some Joe Shmoe off craigslist.