Wow...what a piece o $H!T

offroader461

PILE O CRAP  

21 members have voted

1. 1. PILE O CRAP

• YES!!!!!!!!
    • no

To each his own. So then here is my thing what do you guys think of JBHILL's truck same thing just a little different. It is not to my taste but you do need to give him props for thinking outside of the box. Its not a Honda at least.

To each his own. So then here is my thing what do you guys think of JBHILL's truck same thing just a little different. It is not to my taste but you do need to give him props for thinking outside of the box. Its not a Honda at least.

his is built better and I guarantee less money and more time will be spent on it...he's making it work for himself and it will really be something special. plus it's RHD so it's wicked cool.

that cherokee is just retarded....it's not terrible looking in regards to paint, but interior is $#!&ty (opinion), and who in their right mind puts rims that small on a f*ing jeep and then has it jacked way up?

For highway cruising stability/roadability he slams it, for off road (it may/may not be 4x4) he jacks it 8" front, 10" rear. I can't do that. A dual purpose vehicle. Great for getting clearance over road kill that stinks. :eek:

... and who in their right mind puts rims that small on a f*ing jeep and then has it jacked way up?

He just didn't put in any pictures of it in slammed mode. Did you read the description, about pumps and hydraulics and switches? He's not talking about light switches, amigo. This baby's a gen-yoo-wine California low rider that'll sit at a traffic light and make like a Mexican jumping bean.

I'll bid $50 and he can keep the wheels and tires.

... and who in their right mind puts rims that small on a f*ing jeep and then has it jacked way up?

He just didn't put in any pictures of it in slammed mode. Did you read the description, about pumps and hydraulics and switches? He's not talking about light switches, amigo. This baby's a gen-yoo-wine California low rider that'll sit at a traffic light and make like a Mexican jumping bean.

I'll bid $50 and he can keep the wheels and tires.

I read it, and i knew what he's talking about. the guy's listing is one of them types that I read...and about 1/4 way through it I decide there's too many things to list, and he should have just said that. I don't deal with that many different variables too well. life should be simple.

...I decide there's too many things to list, and he should have just said that. I don't deal with that many different variables too well. life should be simple.
I guess you shouldn't hang out near my mutt of a Comanche then... RE stuff, 98 xj stuff, 96 xj stuff, rustys's, some custom work, some 01 xj stuff, etc. :D

To me it is cool :huh???: I started off in lowriders and muscle cars. I think it would look better with bigger rims and tires, but then it wouldn't be a Lowrider :eek: (at least in the traditional sense).

I guess that makes most of my junk piles of Poo Poo especially since none of them are stock in no way, and are built to my taste :nuts: