Hello

bad_idea

Just joined up.  New to Comanches but not new to jeeps.  I have a XJ lifted 5" w/ 33s and all of the supporting mods.  Bought a 90 MJ 2.5l w/ 5 speed 2WD last week.  Fairly rust free body.  Drivers floor pan is toast.  Small hole in the drivers rocker panel.  I have the tools and experience to repair the sheet metal, so not a big deal.  Once I get the truck sorted and other projects finished, then I plan to lower it and swap in a SBC with TH350 trans.  Great forum you all have here.  Have found a wealth of info so far.

2 hours ago, bad_idea said:

Just joined up.  New to Comanches but not new to jeeps.  I have a XJ lifted 5" w/ 33s and all of the supporting mods.  Bought a 90 MJ 2.5l w/ 5 speed 2WD last week.  Fairly rust free body.  Drivers floor pan is toast.  Small hole in the drivers rocker panel.  I have the tools and experience to repair the sheet metal, so not a big deal.  Once I get the truck sorted and other projects finished, then I plan to lower it and swap in a SBC with TH350 trans.  Great forum you all have here.  Have found a wealth of info so far.

Uh-oh. I have to deal with you over here also?

Just kidding. 

7 hours ago, cruiser54 said:

Uh-oh. I have to deal with you over here also?

Just kidding. 

LOL!  That's awesome.  I saw you replied to the thread and thought to myself, 'Ohh, he's over here too.'

Thanks to your wealth of info on CherokeeForum and your site, I pretty well have the Renix stuff sorted out.

On 9/2/2018 at 6:45 AM, bad_idea said:

:smile: