Low Miles 2001 XJ on ebay

Look up Davis autosports on YouTube and I bet there is a video or two on this xj.  They rebuild vehicles like they just came off the assembly line.  I wouldn't be surprised if this XJ has more than $15,000 in labor alone on it.  This company literally goes through every square inch of their vehicles with a fine tooth comb and repair everything.  For someone with this kind of money, these vehicles are definitely worth the money. 

I've seen several of their (Davis) XJ's listed on eBay over the past few years.  All are in the 18-22K range.  I've read good and bad,

but all of them are super clean. 

As to that 22K MJ that's plastered all over Craigslist, I wish someone would just buy it.   That seller is relentless.  The thing shows

up in every search I do for Cherokee stuff. 

On 1/15/2018 at 9:37 AM, NHMJXJ said:

I've seen several of their (Davis) XJ's listed on eBay over the past few years.  All are in the 18-22K range.  I've read good and bad,

but all of them are super clean. 

As to that 22K MJ that's plastered all over Craigslist, I wish someone would just buy it.   That seller is relentless.  The thing shows

up in every search I do for Cherokee stuff. 

Completely agree about that damn MJ.  I keep having my friends, family, and coworkers send me a link to it:brickwall:  even the same people after a week or two.  I've told myself many times to just buy the damn thing so it's over, but then I open my wallet... 

Anyone who pays 22K for that truck has more dollars than sense.  I suppose if you have that kind of disposable income, more power to ya.  I (sort of) watched the Barrett Jackson Auction for a couple hours last night while doing domestics.  Dave Kindig (SP?) reviewed a custom 57 T-Bird expected to fetch 7 figures.  That's crazy money unless you're from Dubai.