"Wendy"- 88 Jeep Comanche Build

Been doing some work on wendy, This is going to be a long post and I am sorry ahead of time for it haha. 

I got a bunch of parts in the mail this past week, and this weekend I started tearing in to the jeep.

I first wanted to replace the radiator with the new one I got ( also got a new thermostat, radiator cap, hoses etc.) I pulled the old radiator out and I got to take out the housing for the thermostat, and SNAP on of the bolts broke in the head. I am at a loss of what to do, I tried vice grips, pb blaster, and a extractor bit to no avail. The picture is from when it first snapped

Also radiator related, is it possible to fit an electric pusher fan on the front of the condenser and radiator behind the grill?

Besides breaking bolts, I also replaced the alternator a bunch of fuses and started the process of swapping kj disc onto the rear of the comanche ( with the help of the gf)

Just have to get new wheel studs because the kj wheel studs are too big and won't go into the axle shaft, I am going to try the wheel studs from a dana 30 and see if those work, I read somewhere they do. Lastly I need to pick up some calipers to finalize the front and rear brake swap, but other than that the comanche build is going somewhat as planned :helpme:

I got the wheel studs needed to get one step closer to getting this comanche moving under her own power. They are from a (1997 jeep cherokee front end)

Part Numbers

New Wheel Studs installed

Got started replacing parts on the comanche, I put the new thermostat in by drilling out the old bolt and threading the new hole. I replaced the radiator hoses, and the radiator itself. Got the new alternator installed and in the process of doing the clutch line and brake booster