Monster Manche'

possum

It's relatively cheap. Depending. How he did it is where it might differ from me.

If he bought the axles, he'll have about $6000-8000 in them. If he built the axles himself, he'll have maybe $4000 tied up in them. If he's like me, he'll have $2000. If he's like my buddy Curtis, he'll have a 40 of rye and a couple hours of time in them.

To build all the leaf spring crap is only about $100 in steel. To buy the springs would be near free (those aren't lift springs, see how flat they are and how far the shackles are dropped).

Those tires are what, $1600 for a set? Less if you know people. I don't see beadlocks, so he's probably got $100 in rims.

He'll have a few hundred in driveshafts.

As to of what he has in the motor/tranny/tcase, who knows. Depends what he's running and how he built it. A good running 350 can be had for $500, plus whatever performance parts he wants. A TH-350 can be had for free, but $100 is reasonable. And a NP205 goes from somewhere between $50 and $200. Then there's all the little costs for the motor mounts and tranny mount and blah blah, totalling $500.

Somebody want to add that up? I don't.

Anyways, mud trucks are cheap in many ways. That calculated cost would be without 'lucky breaks' like a buddy trying to throw out a 14B FF with 4.56s, or some farmer selling a D60 for $100.