Long bed soft top

Pretty sure the half-ton's bed is too wide. There's a chance something for a 7' S10 bed would work, I know people have used hard bed caps from them on MJ's in the past, but they're just too awkward looking for my taste.

I am with gogmorgo on this, Find something for the 7' S10 bed.   The only issue with the S10 shell/topper is cab height.  

The S-10 cab height is a bit shorter than the Comanche, but otherwise fits fine.  There is a much bigger market for the S-10 stuff than there is for the Comanche.

Had a Softopper on a previoulsy owned 86' 4Runner.  Was awesome. Had more people trying to buy the Softopper than the vehicle when I sold it. 

The older frames were much cooler.  All powder coated black a real "safari" look. But were "always up". 

While understand the marketing for the new design.... all "easier to fold up"  for me, was really a fan of that "safari" look.  

It took all of 20 minutes to take the whole thing off. 

Measurements are you best information since they don't offer an MJ unit.  Delayed on one recently near a family member that I could have gotten 

for $200 but didn't pull the trigger cause just hung up on old style vs new style. 

• 1 month later...