What size lift of rear springs to match 4 inch lift front coils ???

Hell Creek: http://comancheclub.com/topic/28748-3-suspension-lift-kits/?do=findComment&comment=294445

All the well known companies such as Rubicon Express, Old Man Emu, Rusty's, Zone, etc. only make full leaf packs for a 4.5" lift and add-a-leafs for a 3"...

If money is restricted, definitely consider a bastard pack as mentioned above. 

Ok, I have heard Rustys are not good.

So I have a donor comanche that the 4wd is coming out of. Rear Frame was to far gone to use the truck. SO what parts do I need from both trucks to make a 3"AAL basted pack.

Pictures would be great to see

Ok, I have heard Rustys are not good.

So I have a donor comanche that the 4wd is coming out of. Rear Frame was to far gone to use the truck. SO what parts do I need from both trucks to make a 3"AAL basted pack.

Pictures would be great to see

Pull the spare packs apart. Cut off most of the eye on the main leaf. You will probably use the main and another leaf or 2 with your current leaf pack. You need a longer center pin, longer U bolts. And shocks. I just used 3/8 allen head bolts for center pin. May need to slightly drill out hole in spring perch.

depending on the condition of your rear springs and how you want the look of the truck, but MJs had close to a 2" rake from the factory, so a 3" lift is only 1" over level. you could get away with just a shackle lift and not have to mess with the spring at all.