At QT with impulserocket89

Kalal92

Couple of sexy long beds aye!

Yea, we are in the Omaha area.  Would be kind of cool to track down some more people from this area for meets, greets, modding, and so forth.  I actually spotted a shortbed at one of our local u-pull yards here today but couldn't find the owner.  Had a flatbed on the back (if it happens to be anybody on here).  At least  was able to score all the parts I need for my WJ booster swap for 50 bucks. :banana:

3 in one day is really good for around here. Comanche parts are pretty rare. I still need to find a bed 

That isn't a completely rusted out pile of scrap?  Good luck!  I will keep my eyes open for you.   If you happen to stumble into a set of 97+ XJ Doors in good shape give me a shout lol. Everything at the yards here, if they aren't completely rotted out, are smashed up to the point they aren't worth taking.

650 miles for a bed.   I guess if you really wanted one it would be worth the drive.  Probably looking at $200 in fuel for the trip there and back.   

there's an off chance I may be able to help with that transaction in a couple months :D  there's still a bunch of 'if's involved, but I may be driving through NE on my way back from CO and I may have a trailer. :D  maybe.  more details as events warrant.

OK. Seems my mind is sleeping. Went out and looked and no bed. Wife said I sold one a couple weeks back. If you want one. let me know. Got a couple MJ that are complete and waiting for me to do something with. them. I'll just put yer name on one of them. Out of ALL the things I'm missing it seems like my mind is the most

OK. Seems my mind is sleeping. Went out and looked and no bed. Wife said I sold one a couple weeks back. If you want one. let me know. Got a couple MJ that are complete and waiting for me to do something with. them. I'll just put yer name on one of them. Out of ALL the things I'm missing it seems like my mind is the most

I will keep you in mind Jim. But unfortunately, I don't travel to Colorado that often haha

whichever looks coolest up on the wall of the garage :D  or maybe as the back of a bench.  that would be sweet too.  maybe I should put one on the truck.  I dunno, I might just drive away with them all.  :rotf:  guys from the rust-belt states can be unpredictable when finding themselves amongst clean sheetmetal.