clutch master cylinder

If the leak is on the fusebox it is the master cylinder. If the leak is on the ground then it is the clutch line between the master cylinder and the throwout bearing.

True but a bad slave can cause the master to have a small slow leak around the fuse box . I was told that by a local mechanic becuase right after I put in a brand new master, it started oozing

The leak at the line is caused by the connector being put in improperly... not seated....the flare at the end of the line should match the taper in the orifice and seat perfectly. 

The leak at the bottom might just be an illusion and its source is also coming from the connection point.

Take the line off....make sure it is not stripped or damaged....put it back on correctly.... . :MJ 1: .

The leak at the line is caused by the connector being put in improperly... not seated....the flare at the end of the line should match the taper in the orifice and seat perfectly.

The leak at the bottom might just be an illusion and its source is also coming from the connection point.

Take the line off....make sure it is not stripped or damaged....put it back on correctly.... . :MJ 1: .

Pretty sure it's in there correctly I took the whole thing out yesterday and took the line off and put it back in and it worked. But it's raining out so I'll have to check it tomorrow.

Worst case, go buy a pre assembled and pre bled system and install. I've done it that way a few times and it's simple and works great. Little speedy but what is your time worth?

where would i find a pre assembled system?

At any parts store....the 4.0 one is the same as the 2.5 external slave....

I recently tried using a set from the jy and ended up busting through 2 used sets of slave cylinders until I got the bleeding process correct....

But to save time and money it's best to buy the prebled system...