tile sliding!!!

comanche-man22

me and my friend were at his grandmas house and were trying to think of a way to drift his honda prelude. we came up with putting mcdonalds trays under the rear tires and locking the e-brake but then came to the conclusion that it would melt too fast... :cry: but then in his grandmas backyard there was garden tiles and a thought clicked in my head to use those instead and so we tried them and it worked like a miracle!!! :D a front wheel drive drifter!!!

hahahaha

we did that on some taco-bell trays in my friends mom's scion box. what is it the tc?

idk, it was pretty fun. spinnin around like you're on glass :brows:

little scion has NO pickup- but you can throw it into a corner and not lose control... its ridiculous how well it corners.

Get 2 old steel rims that fit the car then weld a piece of 1/4 plate to it and put a lipe on the front and rear so as not to dig in to the ground and gusit it acordingly , or u could glue multiple trays together. and jeepco i agree with u but u have not lived till u try it , it is very fun.

cabrios are sweet, don't hate.

I looked at one the other day, but it had been run pretty ragged.

I'm really on the lookot for a diesel rabbit, preferably a caddy model.

yes, I like to drive weird automobiles.

I use ground effects to mean body kit, not neon lights. sorry to confuse...

and by body kit I mean the early 90's lower trim....

haha , jeepco i know what u were talkn bout

just rember when u say ground effects i picture big plastic bulging front clips on a honda with side skurts