Anyone interested in going in on a parts truck with me???

Comanche Joe

Here she is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 999&rd=1,1

She's in NJ, about 10 miles from me. Looks to be in pretty good shape. He's asking $625, with no bids yet. I'm thinking $400-$500 is a fair price.

What I need:

Bed, rear window, full A/C system.

I would be willing to work out some shipping for stuff. The fenders, doors, tailgate engine, tranny, interior all seem to be in good shape.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Joe

I'd go for a parts truck split on an 86 2.8L 5spd if anybody finds a cheapo for sale but I got dibs on the steering box!

whatcha need off a 2.8 5 speed? I have one but it's junk (body is rusted beyond belief). the 2.8 runs great, apparently rebuilt within the last 30,000. ax5 5 speed with an np207 tcase, 3.55 gears but front axle has a collapsed coil spring bucket. no title, I'm parting it out and I want everything but the drivetrain...I'm making a trailer out of the box and rear frame (learning body work on this sucker), and the fenders and header panel are going on my dad's truck. doors are my donors for half doors for the 89 I have coming my way.

I'd go for a parts truck split on an 86 2.8L 5spd if anybody finds a cheapo for sale but I got dibs on the steering box!

whatcha need off a 2.8 5 speed? I'm parting it out and I want everything but the drivetrain...

How much for the complete steering box? (not sure if thats a parts you wanna keep or not).

Paulsaw -- why are you hung up on an '86 steering box? The XJ/MJ steering box didn't change (except for ratio and spool valve settings) from 1984 right to the end of the XJ in 2001. You can buy one out of any XJ or MJ and use it.

I need a cab. No, I'm not expecting anybody to try to ship me one.

Dirty - I'm getting ready to chop up a rust bucket, I can send you the cab, I just bought a box of 9 x 12 envlopes, got a 100 of them, of corse you'll have to put the pieces back togetter ;)