10 grand comanche

I wonder what it would really sell for?

Also aren't those JK wheels 5X5 bolt pattern?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/4688626856.html

From the Ad:

1988 COMANCHE UP FOR SALE HAS ORIGINAL 41,510 MILES.. NEVER WRECKED . AUTOMATIC WITH STRAIGHT 6 CYL. ENGINE. CAN BE EASILY CONVERTED TO 4WHEEL DRIVE...COMANCHE BEDLINER. THIS COMANCHE IS READY FOR SOMEONE TO RESTORE IT TO IT'S GLORY DAYS. BODY IS STRAIGHT WITH MINIMAL DENTS. PAINT IS 26 yrs. old. MOTOR HAS NO LEAKS.. TRANSMISSION SHIFTS LIKE A NEW ONE. HAS AC {not working} SLIDING BACK GLASS+.GOOD BRAKES FRONT & BACK. JUST PUT THESE 18 INCH BRIDGESTONE DUELER TIRES AND WHEELS ON. THESE CAME OFF OF A 2014 JEEP. TIRES HAVE LESS THAN 50 MILES ON THEM. THESE TRUCKS ARE REALLY HARD TO FIND IN THIS CONDITION, MOST HAVE BEEN 'OFF- ROAD' AND READY FOR THE JUNK HEAP. I ADDED A LEAF IN THE THE BACK LEAF SPRINGS TO RAISE IT APPROX. 2 INCHES TO MOUNT THE NEW WHEELS. IT'S REALLY SHARP AND PRICED TO SELL. CASH IN PERSON ONLY. NO SCAMS OR GAMES. IF AD IS UP IT IS STILL FOR SALE.

01717_9fl4BoNjnFF_600x450.jpg

00v0v_klbXOGhONbW_600x450.jpg

01515_jkYUl5gYt4V_600x450.jpg

00G0G_7zxvZSCIprE_600x450.jpg

00N0N_cBVDKlfyFso_600x450.jpg

00e0e_5jkdCEuJ9LS_600x450.jpg

00o0o_jerRWxaRfeZ_600x450.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I really would not put too much faith in the number of miles the odometer says.  This is NOT an original truck in any sense of the word.  Perhaps well taken care of, but it has been at the very least "pimped" to market at a fat price.  26 year old truck that does not leak a drop of oil???  How many tubes or RTV will that take?

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like he'll be keeping it.  Updated content in the ebay auction reads "will not accept 6K offers".

I'd bet the tire and wheel take-off package he's got on it was $1200 ... that and $4800 for the truck seems like

a pretty generous offer to me.  Just sayin'.  

He'll likely get it eventually. It's damn near impossible to find even newer XJs with under 100k miles on them, let alone an MJ with that few miles. I've seen numerous XJs with that sort of mileage in that condition go for that on ebay and we still get $10k+ on 99+ XJs in half as good shape as that one is. Last one we sold was an 01 with 80k on the clock and it was in decent shape. We got $13k for it within an hour of it getting stocked in and it never even made it to the used car lot.

I think he woke up, or saw this thread ... Ended the previous auction early and relisted at $6995 stating he paid $1800 for the wheels, now it's gone! Item no longer available. He ended the auction at $2025 with 3 bids.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Comanche-PIONEER-1988-jeep-comanche-pioneer-pickup-truck-with-41588-original-miles-/171524681538?forcerrptr=true&hash=item27efaaef42&item=171524681538&pt=US_Cars_Trucks#ht_1108wt_974

• 2 weeks later...