dunnc1991

Rausch Creek 2015??

So wheeling won't happen this year for me as I doubt the manch will be done by then. Just trying to gauge interest in a meet up at Rausch Creek next spring at some point. I've been out of the wheeling game for too long, and really want to come back in the right way. Hit me up with some ideas or potential dates. Really want to make this happen!

We'll see how much interest this gets. I think the eastern pow wow might be a more popular route. Maybe we could push this a little later in the year.

We'll definitely have to get something more formal planned out. I plan to have mine trail worthy by early spring so I should be good to go pretty early in the year

All breeds jeep show in York pa is in July . How about making it a 2 for 1 weekend? That way if even the non wheelers can go .

That's a good idea as well. I'm sure that would draw a bigger crowd

I would be in for a spring/summer Rausch Creek meet. I've got something up my sleeve and plan on being back in the game by then. Look forward to it.

All breeds jeep show is July 18 and 19. I'm off for 5 days over that weekend so I plan on going to both the show and swinging over to Rausch. Truck will be more then ready by then.