New tires for me!

Twisty

new swampahzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for my birthday present.

34x9.5x15. I talked to 87manche via PM and he spoke highly of these tires...so I bought them. Four for $350. I'm just going to get some spacers and run those...I like these rims, and they are 5x5.5.

those are some serious pizza cuters, i had a set of 31-9.5 on the manche some time ago and they were cool, looked a littly funny cus they was so skinie but the taller they go the better they look :thumbsup:

NICE!!!

I would avoid the spacer/adapters though... i tried them and didnt like em...kept loosening. Besides they are NOT DOT!! If you get in an accident and its found out your running them you insurance will drop you like a bad habbit and leave you holding the bag!!!

Good news is these will fit just fine on your STOCK RIMS!!! OR pick up an older set of JEEP ALLOYS for CHEAP!!!

CW

I thought you could get spacers that are DOT approved? Well, not like I know, mine sure aren't. They aren't required to be here...

But they really shouldn't loosen. As long as they tapered them half decently and milled them right they would have no reason to give you trouble. That is, providing you torque the lug nuts correctly... And maybe throw a little lock-tite on there for good measure.

Never had any problems with mine at least :chillin:

that's a screaming deal.

I paid $450 for mine on some rock crawler rims, but they had a little more treadwear than that. Those look brand new.

I love my pizza cutters, they took me all over flatnasty when the guys with wider tires were having problems in that odd mixture of rock and mud they've got.

All your wheeling buddies will make you go last though, cause they dig some serious ruts.

I tried to pop the bead today..but I was unsuccessful. How do you do it? I let all the air out of the tire, used a crowbar/screw driver then ended up parking my XJ on the sidewall, and it still stayed. What is the seceret here?

I'm thinking of just bringing it down to the local garrage. They mount/balance tires for $12 a piece. Only two need it...so I'll probobly have them do that and clean it up for me.

i put my highlift base on the side of the tire then jacked it up till the arm hits a heavy stationary object and it causes the base of the jack to push down on the tire and pop the bead comes off...if thats unsucessful just take them to a shop...its the easiest

Did you remove the core from the valve? Even with 0psi in the tire, it'll fight you hard unless the air can escape as you push on it.

How do I do that? :oops:

Some of the valve stems are metal..and some are pretty weird shaped.

that seems like a bad bead seal...i worked at walmart TLE and now at discount....the easiest way to fix that is debead that side and put some bead seal on the entire bead...it will seal right up...no more leaks :D

small world i used to a TLE manager..lol

Did you remove the core from the valve? Even with 0psi in the tire, it'll fight you hard unless the air can escape as you push on it.

How do I do that? :oops:

Some of the valve stems are metal..and some are pretty weird shaped.

you can buy valve stem caps that can be used to do that too. i have one on my spare.