Thank You's

Sorry this is not a tech thing but i wanted to thank everyone who has helped me out in this forum with all my questions. Seeing there are many of them and all of you deserve a thank you for putting up with my relentless Q's. i hope my constant nagging didn't annoy any of you and with the knowledge you all have given me i will be able to help another Comanche lover on the site or on the street.

Again thank's to you all

sincerely Blaine Goodrich III

yea but sometimes i think people are thinking    when will he ever stop    lol and sometime i look at some of the Q's i ask and I'm like wow i sound like i know nothing? i just like getting to the nitty gritty of things, so in the future i don't sound stupid.

, i just never had some things explained to me so when someone explains it I'm like huh. come again?

so thanks again for dealing with my ignorance

yea but sometimes i think people are thinking    when will he ever stop    lol and sometime i look at some of the Q's i ask and I'm like wow i sound like i know nothing? i just like getting to the nitty gritty of things, so in the future i don't sound stupid.

, i just never had some things explained to me so when someone explains it I'm like huh. come again?

so thanks again for dealing with my ignorance

You ask good questions and are willing to listen to answers. Those are traits that will serve you well.