Front Turn Signals Don't Work...

I hit an elk with my MJ and I finished doing all the body work but it smashed the header panel. I replaced it along with the wiring harness thats attached to it. But now for some odd reason the front turn signals refuse to work. Replaced the bulbs with the standard ones. Is there a chance the housings could be messed up or what do you guys think? Any suggestions? 

1506834_671305702890860_760676625_n.jpg1526997_687853561236074_1905457976_n.jpg

Check the sockets to make sure you have power. They're notorious for corrosion and bad grounds. You can replace them with Ford sockets (someone correct this if I'm wrong) from the Help section at Advance, Autozone, O'Rielly's, etc. The harness you got with the header panel could be bad.

Running lights work. Headlights work.. The sockets look extremely coroded and apear to have been replaced before. Would it be my best bet to go ahead and replace those?

If cleaning the connector 2 of us have mentioned so far doesn't work..........................

Running lights work? Pull the socket from the lens and with the running lights off, see if you have a dim blinker. I mean really dim like look at it from about six inches. If yes, then you may have inadvertently flipped the running light circuit With the signal. That's what happened to me when I changed my sockets. The bulb resistance is not the same and will result in really dim blinker when on the wrong circuit.