Price Drop! - All Sorts Of Goodness! - Colorado

mjben

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOS Nameplates - $10 ea.

The gold Jeep letter are for across the header panel, correct? Could you put together a price to 56308? Thanks dude!

Honestly not sure where they're supposed to go...

Looks like the best option for that would be USPS flat rate envelope - $5.95

If the two badges that we can only see the orange backing through the bubble wrap are NOS 'Comanche' or 'COMANCHE' badges I would be in for those.

Rob

Those are actually aftermarket side markers for 97+ - Sorry!

For sure! I'm actually a little hesitant to even sell it. The only reason it ever came off was that it blocked the headlights when I was running the Waggy clip... Now that it's all late model, and if it doesn't sell first, it might just find it's way back on!

NOS Nameplates - $10 ea.

The gold Jeep letter are for across the header panel, correct? Could you put together a price to 56308? Thanks dude!

PM sent.  :thumbsup:

NOS Nameplates - $10 ea.

PM sent.  :thumbsup:

Didn't want to leave anyone hanging... I'm out.

Ups is looking like roughly $40 for shipping...

Regretfully, I never took any pics with the Waggy clip... It's definitely different. People either loved it or hated it. I liked the uniqueness factor myself, but had always planned the 97+ conversion, so when the opportunity arose, I had no hesitations taking it off...

I'm the one who bought the OEM MJ mud flaps from Ben a few days ago, and they arrived just now. Great guy to deal with and the mud flaps are exactly as they were in the picture with most of the mounting hardware there (at least one of each bolt is there so I can duplicate it) I will be restoring the brackets, etc. and I'll get good pics of them before I put them on my truck. Couldn't be happier. :thumbsup:

Archived