Price Drop! - All Sorts Of Goodness! - Colorado

mjben

Pretty easy to install? I'm trying to talk myself into this

IIRC, it's like 9 nuts and a plug... Piece of cake! I've done a few, and am confident I could do it again in less than 30 min.

FYI - The Comanche header is complete, and has the wiring, but the plug end was cut off, so your old one would need to be spliced back on.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the one who bought the OEM MJ mud flaps from Ben a few days ago, and they arrived just now. Great guy to deal with and the mud flaps are exactly as they were in the picture with most of the mounting hardware there (at least one of each bolt is there so I can duplicate it) I will be restoring the brackets, etc. and I'll get good pics of them before I put them on my truck. Couldn't be happier. :thumbsup:

Glad they reached you in one piece! 

As you can surely see, the mounting hardware was rough, so I wasn't concerned about saving every last nut and bolt. 

But I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only OCD one here! I made sure to keep one of everything, so that if I ever decided to use them, they'd be RIGHT!  :yes:

I look forward to seeing how they come out!

Thanks again for the purchase, and ENJOY! 

Sounds like they found a very loving home!

Just got back from a short jaunt up to Ft Collins. Ben has about the cleanest MJ I've seen and as for Ben, the typical friendly CC member. Thanks again for the cherry waggy header and bumper.  Wishing now I'd got the brush guard too.  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BRUSH GUARD IS SOLD!!!

The brush guard was originally posted, and then pulled, after having some second thoughts on selling it.

I do still have it, and have finally come to the realization that it'll probably never end up back on one of my Mjs.

So, here it is...

Basically, the whole thing has surface rust. Would be an excellent candidate for a good blasting and re-paint.

Would like to see $150

And would prefer not to ship, though not out of the question as long as it's on your dime.

Located in Fort Collins, Colorado - 80525

BRUSH GUARD IS SOLD!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived