How Many List Members In Colorado?

buffalob

. My truck might break down. You think anyone would know how to fix it?

Gee. Not sure about that. These MJ'S are kind a technical. Takes a skilled, experienced genius to figure one out. The biggest problem usually is finding someone that knows how to pop the hood. :hmm:

I'm down JIm, and probably both my sons, neither of them drive comanches (but they're both pretty ok otherwise, at least they drive jeeps).

However give me till Friday to commit as I have not yet picked up Bucky yet, and I am banking on the word of my painter that Friday is the day...nuff said.

I would totally be interested!  Only problem is I'm still in high school and have football and other stuff going on plus my mom gets freaked out whenever I drive somewhere.  But if I can some how manage to go Id love to go!

Count me in if there is enough interest.. I was gonna try for lake powell the last weekend in July but a group of comanches and shaking hands with Jim and hearing him spin a yarn or two sounds fun..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Looks like I am the only Western Sloper, I live "near" Montrose but work as a 4x4 guide in the near by San Juan Mountains, and have driven Black Bear close to 500 times in my 27 some years of doing this.  I have only had my Comanche about 2 months and still working some of the Bugs out of her!  She is a 88 with a ? motor, has some sort of lift and some noisy 31 inch Super Swampers and the Fenders Flairs have been cut off.  It also has what seems to be a working Air Locker in an Upgraded rear end, just needs the Compressor to be working, one of the bugs I am working out :???:   Check out my on again off again blog to learn more! Alpine Paradise .Com    

I would love to share a photo, but I can never figure out how to do this on this silly forum, I spent a bunch of time trying to load one as my avatar with no luck :hmm:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Any of you green staters want to head up to American Flag Mountain (off Reno Divide trail) July 5th with a rusty flat lander? We will be starting out in Woodland Park and ending in Salida. Should be an easy, long, day.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...