junkyard in CA with all the MJs? --- solved

GirsMJ86

what was it called? i know it was just on here not that long ago. had the pic with all the MJs. they are just a jeep junkyard in CA. does anyone have the site or the link to the last post with the site in it? i can't remember what post that was in.

thanks, and sry for being stupid right now

Alex

I know that feeling, I have about 50 or 60 sites in my favs. I just moved everything around so the ones I actually go to all the time or know I will need are at the top. Glad I could help ya Alex. Transformation and mud pics of the X are gonna be put on here soon.

I could use some panels off of those trucks any day of the week!!! Anyone feel like going through the trouble of getting a shortbed drivers boxside drilled off and sent to me?

this is why i am taking a road trip there in the future. i need a new bed bad.

Alex

God bless them!

Thanks for the link, Joe!

F70A453B-3AAF-4DD0-86D7-08954262423FLg.jpg

Hey, I'm just glad I finally kept a link that turned out to be useful. And just look at all that gold in that pic.....WOW, that's prolly more MJ's than everyone on the board has total, including pete and eagle.

i know what would be funny/good. lets all take a trip to this junkyard and wheel along the way. and when we get there, there won't be much of their mj selection left.

both things i have wanted from the though they don't have. rear bumpers and cargo lights. go fig.

Alex

hehe, the JY I go to has 3 full sets of good manche taillights...i'm takin those. was gonna go today but crappy weather...they have my black interior!!!!!!!!!! and possibly a cargo light?

i'm gonna keep hoping!

oh, hey, anyone think there would be a demand in the wisconsin region for a comanche and cherokee only junkyard?

thats what i thought. the guy who owns the JY i go to is thinking of retiring...he was talking to me about it over the phone today and said he'd consider selling the whole JY to someone in payments or something...but didn't kno how much.

I was just thinking everything else in the yard could be crushed and start a jeep JY real easy...5 acres of jeeps sounds nice to me!