What's in the box?

mfpdm

I'm a noob, but I thought I might have a bit of fun and get to know a few of yall. I got this for an 88 Pioneer MJ awhile back to use during it's restoration. It's factory original and new. :brows:

Can you figure out what's in the box? :hmm:

I'll give it a day or two unless the answer comes out before then. Which with the this group it probably will. :smart:

i bet its the vent windows. i have two of those myself, new and in the factory boxes.

if I'm right do i get em to add to my factory box/parts collection? AMC vent windows and Chrysler fog lights, both factory and in their boxes.

Alex

Well I did get a set of vent windows, but their not new or in this box. In fact one is from the local pick n pull and I have to get the dark tint off.

New radiator and split window is needed too for my project however it's not in that box.

skid plate, bed cover, tube bumper, light bar, front winch bumper, moon visor thingy, sun roof, paint cleaning and protecting kit, all the parts that have fallen off my mjs over the years? sorry just throwing out almost every option there was. lol.

Alex

round two

axle shafts? no too tall

rocker panels? nah

back glass is already taken care of -> not back glass

Ive been out to the MJ measuring all sorts of crap on it.. nothing would fit inthat box that already hasn't been named

the trim underneath the rear window!?

the B Pillar plastic?!

just tell us!?

:rotf: With all that thrown out there you didn't get it. :rotf:

"all the parts that have fallen off my mjs over the years" Need to follow you to get those free parts. :D

eh, i tried.

and as for parts fallin off mine, its mainly rust (or mud). although, when i got my 86 and was taking it to get plates and stuff for the first time, i had some fancy car following me too close. i was driving along at about 55mph and my front inner fender fell off. i thought my tailgate did because of the noise and thumps it made. but lets say he backed off. lol.

Alex

i got it a blow up doll with the jeep logo on her butt. :brows:

you know, i was going to say a blowup doll also. but wanted to see if anyone else was thinking it. or a dirty book collection with girls and there jeeps... all muddy. get it? dirty, muddy... man i crack myself up. lol.

Alex

Our own little MJ game show! If we guess it, can we have it!? J/K

This is awesome, great way to introduce yourself :clapping:

Sorry but I actually gave it to my son. The MJ will be his D/D after we restore it. It was a little gift for getting all A's on his report card :banana:

The TJ is mine

although working with his I think I've been bitten by the bug and keep looking for another MJ. :brows:

not to umm jack the thread or anything, but i see you are also looking for a 60s gladiator. I'm looking for the tremors truck.

i know where 2 70s ones are if anyone wants that kind. one is 500 bucks but really rusty and has been sittin for awhile.

Alex

OMG I can't keep up. :eek:

GRILLE AND HEADER PANEL!?

DING DING DING DING We have a winner! :jump:

MJColton (Comanche Club member formally known as ComancheRob)

It is a new factory grille.

No you haven't been drinking to much, It has 10 slots. jamminz.gif

I know project88mj was really close but the judges threw it out because the word billet was in there. :( or do I need to shot the judges? :hate banana:

Have enjoyed and will be hanging around this group for a good while (Even if I don't get a MJ)