What's in the box?

mfpdm

i would kill for that for my 91!

too bad mine isnt so shiny anymore.

Alex

I still don't even have one, or the headlight bezels. Money has been too tight for me since I moved into my new place. Looks real nice though, I don't think I've ever seen a factory black one that shiny before.

not to umm jack the thread or anything, but i see you are also looking for a 60s gladiator. I'm looking for the tremors truck.

i know where 2 70s ones are if anyone wants that kind. one is 500 bucks but really rusty and has been sittin for awhile.

Alex

That bug bit me too when I saw this on ebay :drool:

It was in FL and would have cost big $ to ship to VA. If it could of made the drive I would have flown down there in a split second.

I love the look of the front. Would like to see someone fab that up for an MJ.

Correct me if I'm wrong someone, but wasn't there a post a while ago about an MJ that had an old J truck nose built onto it? I do remember the MJ was silver and gawd awful ugly because of everything else put onto it, but the front end looked decent.

i would kill for that for my 91!

too bad mine isnt so shiny anymore.

Alex

I still don't even have one, or the headlight bezels. Money has been too tight for me since I moved into my new place. Looks real nice though, I don't think I've ever seen a factory black one that shiny before.

i think that one has the chrome on it, its hard to tell.

didnt you take one of the header panels with the grille and stuff on it when you bought the truck?

Alex

Yea, I did, but haven't gotten around to putting the grille in yet. I'm waiting for funds to get the headlight bezels first. The one I got didn't have the bezels on it, I don't think any of them did. But I've been going between $100 to $300 negative in my checking account every month since Nov. and that's mainly only paying my bills.

It is black and really shiny. At first I though I got ripped with an aftermarket one because I had never seen one that shiny however the part #'s match on the back and on the box. I don't think an aftermarket company would risk the lawsuit over that. It was actually made by AMC though, because it has the AMC logo on the back. I guess Chrysler just stuff it in their box.

Did a test fit just to see what it would look like on the 88. Not sure how I like it being that shiny and the light bezels and bumper being flat black.

I'm down south of you in Chesapeake. I always see good thing on craigslist for your area. May have to work a deal with you to snag some of those goodies. :brows:

Sorry Colton I can't part with it right now. My son is going to decide on it after we get the truck painted as to which grille looks best. After that, one of them will be up for grabs. The 8 slot thats on it right now is in great shape just faded.

image_209027.gif

If you're the junkyarding-type, come on up here some weekend and I'll take you down. There are 2 u-pull 'yards up here (owned by the same company) that are a great resource.....about 90% of my MJ came from there :D

:drool: 2 u-pulls. lol Next time I'm up that way I'll let you know.

Just notice your sig, I was at the pick n pull down here last weekend and there was an 87 2wd with the 2.5 in it. I snagged the interior pillar lights. :brows: Should of snagged the tailgate too. It had little to no rust or dents and the handle worked good.

:cheers: