After Lift, Driver Front Tire Sticks Out Further

so i lifted my MJ about 4-4.5" and everything else is fine, no shacking, not bouncing weird, no death wobble, but yesterday i did notice that the driver side front tire sticks out further then the rest, out as in to the left. i havent done an allignment yet, will as soon as possible and won't be driving till then unless NEED to. i thought it was just the flex since my sway bar is disconnected at the moment, but i moved the truck several time to even ground, and un-even ground, aswell as un-even on both sides, and while on even ground it didnt stick out as far, it was still out there further. this worries me as i don't know what the deal is. any help or ideas? greatly appreciated, thank you

I'm not trying to be annoying here, I'm just trying to learn for future reference and so that i may be more helpful to others myself, also love to learn and think, but if that were the case, and it is indeed the trackbar, then why isnt the other tire pulled inward aswell. I'm thinking that if it was the trackbar and that controls the side to side movement of the wheels themselves then as one goes further out, the other should move further in. but that is not the case with my MJ however. The driver side wheel is further out, while the passenger side wheel is the same as before if not a milimeter or two out aswell, but surely not inward.

i would assume yu put new wheels/ tires on? if thats the case then i would assume they are wider wheels/ tires? and if thats the case then your pass side should not have the profile it did before lift, wheels/ tires. see where i am going with this? fact of the matter being the factory length TB was in no way intended to keep your axle centered after that much lift. in fact with that much lift and a factory TB you SHOULD be sticking out of your driver's side wheel well.

If you have the same front axle and wheel/tire combination and your left tire moved to the left with the lift, your right tire also moved to the left even though it may not look like it did. The track bar length is constant, so as you lift the body above the axle the track bar pulls the axle to the left (driver) side.

Disconnect your track bar and roll the truck forward and back and forth a few times (don't drive it that way) and note if the tires line up better in the wheel wells. Be careful disconnecting it as it probably has some preload on it due to the lift.

It might look the same to you on the pass side but its not, the pass side has to be pulled in some if the drivers side is pushed out as they are connected to each other by the axle.

Look at the pic I posted and imagine what happens to the entire axle as it moves up and down.

The trac bar causes it to move side to side as it cycles up and down, when it goes up it pulls the axle to the drivers side which is why the drivers side tire sticks out more then the pass side. When the suspension cycles down the trac bar will push the axle towards the pass side and the pass side may stick out.

Your goal is to center the axle at ride height but it will always move side to side as it cycles.

Unbolt the trac bar from the axle. Then bounce up and down on the front bumper really aggressively. That should recenter the axle. When you go to bolt the trac bar back in place you'll see that it no longer lines up with the hole. Sometimes you can drill a new hole and re-use the stock trac bar. If not you'll need to get an adjustable.