Tool Box

How much does all this weigh? Holy smokes.

Enough to crack the corners of an aluminum bed rail mounted box. lol I plan on welding this one back together then swapping it over to my '92 then getting a bed mounted one (one that bolts to the bottom) and swaping everything over. In NJ, tow truck drivers will give you issues if your vehicle is modified so I try to carry as much as I can to fix it and not put up with that hassle. I've also grown up on a farm and have been a mechanic for god knows how many years so that doesn't help.

• 3 weeks later...

good looking box

Thanks, i love it. Did not know it was going to be so hard to find one that filled up the bed, most were way small or to big. This one has a good size gap on the sides and bottom but i have found some really good uses for the space so it works. Spending the money on a nice once is totally worth it, I can go through a car wash and not have a second thought about my stuff getting wet

My neighbor just gave me this one today. Gull wing Delta box. Not sure if I'm going to use it or not tho...

NOTE: it's just sitting in the bed, not mounted or anything.

I literally have the exact same box on my truck atm.

Hate it though, The opening is all awkward so i can't fit anything large through it. Like my craftsman toolbox :(

i have a plywood box in right now that i made to the size i wanted. i will get something stronger in the future. the one stipulation that i have is that it is below the height of the bed (mostly for looks) and not over the rails ( so i can still get a canopy on).

ok, i guess that's two stipulations.

• 1 year later...