The Campmanche

BPB

Its been too wet to get underneath it. But it wasn't too wet to go rv'ing. A couple friends and I took it for a trip. The best guess for mpg before filling it back up is around 12-13mpg. The route that we went had many steep grades on a two lane highway. Many of the grades I was able to kick it out of overdrive and go 50-45 on other steeper ones I had to go down another gear to go 50-60. there were two where I really had to get into it to make it at a reasonable speed. I might look into gearing it a little lower because I don't plan on going 80 with it. We camped last night at the Warrenton KOA, which is 10 miles southwest of Astoria OR ( where the Goonies was Filmed). We were greeted by thunderstorms, hail a little bigger then a pea coming down in sheets. After a couple hours in the game room we got a break in the weather and made a fire and made dinner. The trip was fun found a water leak on the driver side from an old repair that I will have to fix soon. I think that the gas mileage and power will get better after I fix the massive crack in the exhaust manifold. anyways on to what you guys really want, pictures.

saqa2e7e.jpg

qamyhymu.jpg

2a6apynu.jpg

typupase.jpg

va6aby2y.jpg

ge3a8y2y.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I spent about an hour on the phone today with a prospective buyer of another Comanche rv this one came with 4x4 and has a generator on board otherwise is identical to mine ill post pics when I have time to get in front of a computer according to the add for it there were only three ever built.