Cab Corners?

anybody remember awhile back ago about the comapany that was making the bed sides and cab corners for the comanche? i am in desperate need of cab corners for my new truck and i can't seem to recall the website or how much they were.

Josh

If memory serves, the beside patch panels were a custom deal; made by an outsider to the site. There were a few on here who may have gotten some panels from him; or maybe the whole thing never came around to being made. Someone may chime in with the link to the thread about it. :dunno:

Dunno if anyone was ever making cab corners though. :hmm:

Here is a helpful little write up on repairing your cab corner and rocker panel. The person who did this was lucky enough to get a perfect factory match rocker panel from Mopar while they were still avaiable. As far as i know there are no suppliers providing direct fit rocker panels any more, much less cab corners. I would suggest you find a scrapped MJ in a junk yard and cut out its cab corners, this is probably going to be your only option, unless you want to make your own. . .. .. like i did.

Rockers from A Cherokee will fit you just have to cut them down. There is a company called CTC that make actual Comanche rockers but the fit is TERRIBLE but the can be made to work. They sell on ebay thats were I bought mine around 50.00 for both. ZM jeeps are the ones with bed sides there was a thread on here but with the new club I think its gone. Two door Cherokee patch panels will work to repair a wheel arch depending on how bad yours the height is different but opening is the same again ebay is the cheapest on these also. CTC says cab corners are in the works but not here yet you will have to fab your own.

Perfect fit Stamped Rockers are available aftermarket but nothing yet for Cab corners...

got a link? and are you sure they arent just ment to cover up your old rocker? Because like the guy said after you there are some companies that do make rocker panels, but its takes a crap ton of work to get them to work right.

No They are proper Stamped Rockers and I know first hand because I used them on my MJ after buying the $#!&ty Cheap ones...

They are XJ/MJ stamped Rocker Panels for 2 or 4 Door that you just cut off the access length and if you have ever used the old crap rockers you will be happy to pay the extra money for the stamped rockers...

As for a Link...

Sorry I do not have one as I order them from my distributor so anyone that needs them should just ask for late model XJ because they are the same thing and they also Have stamped Inner rockers available too...

As for a Link...

Sorry I do not have one as I order them from my distributor so anyone that needs them should just ask for late model XJ because they are the same thing and they also Have stamped Inner rockers available too...

Wish i had known about them a week ago. You say distributor, but what distributor? Is the actual name of the company Perfect Fit?

Rockers from A Cherokee will fit you just have to cut them down. There is a company called CTC that make actual Comanche rockers but the fit is TERRIBLE but the can be made to work. They sell on ebay thats were I bought mine around 50.00 for both. ZM jeeps are the ones with bed sides there was a thread on here but with the new club I think its gone. Two door Cherokee patch panels will work to repair a wheel arch depending on how bad yours the height is different but opening is the same again ebay is the cheapest on these also. CTC says cab corners are in the works but not here yet you will have to fab your own.

for those that will actually look for this company on ebay it is called classis 2 currentfabrication

classis 2 current fabrication

This is the company that has rockers, but are a really REALLY poor fit, every other company i have been to carry the exact same one. I am still waiting to hear from Jeepman as to where he found his rockers. He is the only person i have heard of finding exact fit replacement rockers, except for the guy in the link of my very first post above.

• 7 months later...

I was lucky enough to score an OEM DS cab corner & rocker online 2 years ago.  Very rare find.

Only thing I can suggest is to use the cherokee rocker/backer.  Try to salvage the back end of you existing Comanche rocker/backer and splice em together.

Dead Comanches with decent body metal will be your best bet for everything behind the back edge of the doors.

• 4 years later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread.
I'm a proud new Comanche owner and I need help sourcing some sheet metal patch panels.

I need to replace the rockers and one cab corner.

I've searched the forum without much luck on finding WHO makes the best fitting rockers???

Also WHERE can I buy passenger cab corner repair panel???

I've read a lot of informative threads and look forward to being a part of the community.

Thanks.

Thanks.
Is this the right ones?
http://stores.zmjeeps.com/rocker-panel-2-door-lh-j-truck-fsj/
http://stores.zmjeeps.com/rocker-panel-2-door-rh-j-truck-fsj/
I had read that the fit on many of these were not very good, but the thread was several years old.
I'm hoping someone can give current recommendations on the best fitting.
Bar anybody else inputting, these will be what I buy.

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Ochie said:

Thanks.
Is this the right ones?
http://stores.zmjeeps.com/rocker-panel-2-door-lh-j-truck-fsj/
http://stores.zmjeeps.com/rocker-panel-2-door-rh-j-truck-fsj/
I had read that the fit on many of these were not very good, but the thread was several years old.
I'm hoping someone can give current recommendations on the best fitting.
Bar anybody else inputting, these will be what I buy.

Thanks 

No, those are fullsize Jeep truck rockers.  J10, J20, Gladiator, etc.

They don't list a Comanche option.  As said you could try calling him, he might be able to get them, but I doubt it would be any good.

• 11 months later...