How much is yours worth today?

GirsMJ86

What do you think, could I get that?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think, could I get that?

• yes
    • no
    • more
    • if im lucky

get this, i got on my insurance page to pay and found out i could do this:

Image Not Found

they say it is worth that much in good shape. which with mine being rust free for the most part and new engine and stuff it matches the qualifications to be worth that. and the actual mileage on the truck is 176,000 the engine/transmission only have about 20k on em. and lets say its on bigger tires now too. but getting that might be a different story.

Alex

PS- this is the truck it is referring to:

do you have a good pic of your mj from the side? if so would you mind posting it? and what size tires you runnin?

i have tons of pics. i major in photography so i will enjoy taking any pics of my truck if anyone wants some. the tire size in those pics are only like 235s. i am now running 31s and will take a pic of it in the morning to show the difference. here are a few good ones from that shoot though.

http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/view ... c&start=30

if you need or want anything different just let me know, whatever you want i can get it. or if you want any pics of my older trucks just say so.

Alex

You can easily get that much, I would think - probably depending on your locality. I paid $2300 for mine, and it is fairly similar to yours, though only 115k miles.

well engine and transmission on this are only at about 25k miles tops. the truck itself is mainly original except stuff i am changing out to newer parts. like front axle, rear axle with discs, the canyon wheels of course, and other odds-and-ends like the overhead xj temp/compass, and the xj fluid sensor system.

Alex

$4000 CASH would pry mine away from me. Yah, I paid much less than that for it, but to replace it in this wonderful snow right now would mean buying something from the dealership tomorrow. Plus I have way more time into this thing than I even thought I'd have when I first started off. Its worth much more to me sitting in my driveway than what some website says its worth knowing I can depend on the old girl when the temps drop to -10 like they were last week. I love my MJ!

d@mn you have cheap cars!!! i had to pay 4100$ for my 86... if i found a MJ that clean over here i would without hestitating pay 8000$ for it, but probably it would be worth more... It really suxx being a car-addict here in norway :mad: