Saw a Cherry Cherry Cherry MJ Yesterday

89MJComanche

I went to Reading PA yesterday for a job interview with First Energy and when I was leaving I spotted a Comanche sitting in the back of a Suzuki Dealership. I thought that it might be a trade in so I went to find out...

I WISH THAT IT WAS A TRADE IN!! They idiot sales guy that I talked to said it probably was not worth much because Comanches have not been around for a long time.

Here it belongs to some one that works there. Inside of the bed looks like it has never even had groceries hauled in it. It is a 88 or 89 and it is perfect!!

Anyone know who owns this??

It is a blue long bed??

Best Condition Comanche that I have seen in at least 5 years.

Yeah I called about one a little while back that was a '91, 4x4, with about 130k, and in descent/nice shape. The guy I talked to told me they wanted like $5500 for it. I asked him if he was kidding. He said no - these trucks are collectors items :nuts: , and worth a lot of money. He told me to check ebay- that is where they get their pricing from, after I told him that KBB said it should be about $2800. I laughed at him, he gave the phone to his manager, and she told me they would go as low as $4500. I laughed at her and hung up the phone.

I found an 88 4.0 manual at a local dealership and they said they wanted $1500. Sounded good so I went to look at it to find out that the exhaust was redone as a dual and wasn't done right so it was rattling and had a bad exhaust leak at the manifold, alternator was bad, rusted out underneath, missing the spare tire, passenger door didn't work, back window wasn't for a comanche so it didn't fit right and leaked on the drivers side, and there was a puddle on the passenger side but it hadn't rained in a while, and the oil pressure gauge didn't work. They asked how I liked it so I told em what was wrong with it and they said they'd look into it and probably fix it up. They called me back an hour later saying its not worth fixing it and that it was still $1500 i couldn't stop laughing at the guy

My dad was jumpstarting some guys musclecar (feel dumb not remembering what it was) and they were talking, and it turns out that he's the guy that's selling the Comanche for $15000 on EBay from Sheridan, OR. He's gotten 2 offers of $10000 for it already! The only reason it's not sold for that much is that it has more than $15000 just in parts on it, not because he thinks its the rarest truck out there.

However! These trucks aren't a dime-a-dozen, and the people that enjoy them the most seem to be collectors, having a bunch of them sitting in their yard. *cough* Eagle *cough*

My dad was jumpstarting some guys musclecar (feel dumb not remembering what it was) and they were talking, and it turns out that he's the guy that's selling the Comanche for $15000 on EBay from Sheridan, OR. He's gotten 2 offers of $10000 for it already! The only reason it's not sold for that much is that it has more than $15000 just in parts on it, not because he thinks its the rarest truck out there.

However! These trucks aren't a dime-a-dozen, and the people that enjoy them the most seem to be collectors, having a bunch of them sitting in their yard. *cough* Eagle *cough*

Has that truck sold yet? As far as I could tell it did not, if it did sell for $10,000 or more that would be the most I have ever seen a Comanche sell for on ebay.

No, he really wants the 15 grand. If he's gotten 2 10 grand offerings, I have a feeling he'll get at least 12 grand out of it.

Wow, good for him, I hope he gets it. I once considered paying that kind of money on a CJ8 from Collins Bros. His Jeep sounds like a really nice rig.

No, he really wants the 15 grand. If he's gotten 2 10 grand offerings, I have a feeling he'll get at least 12 grand out of it.

Wow, good for him, I hope he gets it. I once considered paying that kind of money on a CJ8 from Collins Bros. His Jeep sounds like a really nice rig.

Did you see the pics? It's sploogelicious