"Unicorn" Update.....The current state of the 4-92 built MJ.

ComancheKid45

Thanks guys. Hornbrod, I'm not afraid to say if I had purchased that truck it definently would have been brought back in its orgional color Green, but since i was mearly just an assistant I did what i could... Now with "Walker", that was all thought up in only 1 crazy mind, mine! :rotfl2: :nuts:

Ill keep you guys posted on this truck from time to time for better or for worse :thumbsup:

I'm not afraid to say I'd drive something like the Unicorn. Hell, my truck is Yellow with blue and black stripes running down the sides of it! I personally think the paint-job is a real head turner. It definitely makes it more unique than the color it used to be. ;) Your uncle did a fantastic job! That's my own opinion though.

I really don't understand why some are down in the dumps over the original color deal. Yes, it's flaming bright neon orange instead of "Hunter Green Metallic".... so what?

The concept of "Every vehicle on the planet can be stripped down and repainted to the color it originally was, with the original decal stickers replaced." seems to have been lost here. :dunno: Seriously. Just saying; it's not worth being miffed about. Just be glad this thing is still getting cared for instead of rusting away in some junkyard like most of the other 92's out there probably are.

I made another run up there today an snapped some more pictures after a nice detail and a coat of bedliner in the bed.....Its nice to see the truck out in the daylight and He was all smiles all day.

I think the resto looks great! (not my choice in color).

How about the headliner? what did you do for that?