Lift setups...Lets see em

I got those brackets back a few years ago from Motion offroad, i don't believe they carry them anymore and sadly i couldnt tell ya where 2 find another set.

They were made by a company called Zone Works which is no longer in business. You probably got one of the last sets we had on the shelf.

i have a 3 inch lift (Hell Creek MT leafs in the rear, 2 inch spacers and ZJ v8 variable rate coils in the front) 4.0, AX-15, D35 (but upgrading to D44 by the end of the month), D30 front (getting replaced with a Non CAD axle that works), and 31 inch General Grabber AT2 tires..

That looks really good. Not to much and not to little. I'm gonna make a note of that setup.

I got those brackets back a few years ago from Motion offroad, i don't believe they carry them anymore and sadly i couldnt tell ya where 2 find another set.

They were made by a company called Zone Works which is no longer in business. You probably got one of the last sets we had on the shelf.

That makes sense, I'm glad i jumped on em when i did! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
approx 3.5" Lift on 31" Treadwrights. It works for me :D

321555_10150348072959834_658929833_8024038_1540142346_n.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: AWESOME MJ! :thumbsup: how are those mirrors mounted by the mirrors?

CAN I GET PICTURES OF THOSE LIGHT BRACKETS...??? ILL FAB SOME AND SELL THEM....!

:nuts: CODY4359.... Sorry for the caps needed it on to sign in and forgot to take it off, and if asking for a picture on here is a sin then I'm sorry...!!! No need to be a S.A. about it... :no: I know how i can make them just wanted a closer pic as to not to copy something that might be patented, plus i wanted to see how he ran the wires... but thanks for your 2cents its always welcome and appreciated.... :thumbsup:

4.5 rubicon express lift with 2 inch spacer to net around a 6inch lift. with SOA in back and an 8.8, when time and money allows, id like to change some things up. but for now it works for me.

nice MJ bro, where are you wheeling at in these pics...? my sister lives in Walhalla and I'm there alot...!