Are all MJ Laredos longbeds?

It also doesn't have the wider Laredo trim that I usually see on them. It just looks like a Pioneer to me and I would have assumed it was if I didn't see the Laredo badge on the fender.

So far, every Laredo I have seen has had the "tweed" door panels and matching fabric on the seats.

Has a black bumper too - or at least black end caps...

The bumpers are chrome with black caps.

One thing I have not seen on other Comanches are the swing are mirrors. Mine are original equipment, but most of the others have the lower profiles. Does anyone else have these mirrors?

Tim

One thing I have not seen on other Comanches are the swing are mirrors. Mine are original equipment, but most of the others have the lower profiles. Does anyone else have these mirrors?

Tim

Yea, those are the "towing" mirrors. My '88 SporTruck had those, so it wasn't a top of the line option - could be had even on the basest of base models.

Tim

Yea, those are the "towing" mirrors. My '88 SporTruck had those, so it wasn't a top of the line option - could be had even on the basest of base models.

It came with AC, cruise control, AM/FM Cass, power windows & locks, off road package. Not the typical "base" model.

As for the color, it is the original - minus the clear coating. It has thin, red stripping down the sides and on the hood. The tailgate "Jeep" name is a sticker, not painted.

I want to spend the $$$ to restore it. Keep the original color.

Tim

Tim

It came with AC, cruise control, AM/FM Cass, power windows & locks, off road package. Not the typical "base" model.

As for the color, it is the original - minus the clear coating. It has thin, red stripping down the sides and on the hood. The tailgate "Jeep" name is a sticker, not painted.

I want to spend the $$$ to restore it. Keep the original color.

Tim

Yours is a Laredo - top of the line. I was simply stating that the fold-away mirrors were not a Laredo-only option. All model trims could get those.

Do you have any pictures of the interior? Another thing I've noticed is that all Laredo's come with red or tan interior.

:peek: Doesn't Sterling Stinger have one?

Yes - and it's a longbed.

:bowdown: Aaah! I have only seen the sig pic. I don't think I have ever personally seen one either. Around here, mostly sports.

But I am constantly surprised at the number of MJs I see on the road, drive truck locally, usually see at least one a day, almost all 2wd short, some nice some near death.

Pretty surprising for something not built for nearly 20 years...think about the last time you saw a '87-88 regal or grand prix or non SS monte carlo, and they built millions of them...

Yours is a Laredo - top of the line. I was simply stating that the fold-away mirrors were not a Laredo-only option. All model trims could get those.

Do you have any pictures of the interior? Another thing I've noticed is that all Laredo's come with red or tan interior.

Here is the interior. I always though of it as brown, but I guess it would be tan.

Tim