hemi_comanche-1166851368.jpg

hemi_comanche-1166498570.jpg

hemi_comanche-1166255764.jpg

wheel.jpg

hemi_comanche-1165990358.jpg

Lotus.jpg

jets.jpg

inside%20the%20past%20smaller.jpg

I'm a big fan of F1 and have done freelance photography in the racing world before.

ferraris.jpg

hemi_comanche-1166669943.jpg

McClaren.jpg

The Car Nut shows through

porsche.jpg

hemi_comanche-1166580939.jpg

Random Stuff

train.jpg

Chicago.jpg

flags%202%20small.jpg

carabiners%20Caedes%20small.jpg

Most of the Photos I posted are 35mm prints that are scanned in, I like film because it forces you to take the best photo possible. I have thousands of rolls of film and gigs upon gigs of digital photos, it is one of my many very expensive hobbies.

Well, admittedly most of what I can show you are of my truck (scanners broken), but I love snapping shots. I'm contemplating giving up my Elan-7e though. I've got way too many almost perfect shots and it's very frustrating. I know, I know, digital is the easy way out, but it's just soooooooo much easier to drop stuff onto my laptop right there and then to check the shot out. :D

Cheesy sun shot:

Unusual angles:

And some where the colors came out nice:

I have a great admiration for anyone that can take good pictures of dogs and kids, but cats are easy. :D

Camera question:

Is there anyway to make a digital camera capture what my eyes see, and not have it alter colors and lighting? I like my pictures to be realistic, not necessarily "beautiful."

And some pictures!

Night mode working wonders (only thing I use it for is fire)

And not night mode

I guess I just like taking pictures of friends and my trucks really.

i love taking picutres and wish i could get a really good camera..

I took those 3 pics with a little 4MP cannon powershot (A520). It costs under $200, and does just fine.

Thanks for the complement jackal :cheers:

i love taking picutres and wish i could get a really good camera..

I took those 3 pics with a little 4MP cannon powershot (A520). It costs under $200, and does just fine.

Thanks for the complement jackal :cheers:

my camera is a 5mp Kodak Easyshare 5330. its a pretty decent camera, and was under a hundred fifty (cdn) at walmart.

i actually am taking classes in photography and have taken quite a few. sadly though, i am on dial-up right now so i can not upload any to photobucket to show off here. i have some really good ones of my 86 and 91 mj. i will try and get some up here. or maybe just link to my art website. photography was my second major at CCAD, second only because i wanted to do artwork in video games and the likes first.

Alex

All I do is turn the thing on, point it, and click.....I get what I get :D

I'm also a weather nut, and like to get neat pics of weather related stuff when I can. We had an unusually strong cold front pass over us last summer on afternoon....it was so strong you could literally see the leading edge of it. I quick grabbed the camera (it was moving around 50-60 mph) and snapped some pics before all living hell broke loose. My wife was screaming for me to get inside the house, heh.

These pics were around 3:00 in the afternoon, right as it passed over my house. There's some more here if you want to see them:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

This one rolled thru just as we finished bagging my buddies car. Our other friend had to pull a couple of trees off the road with his 4X4 Cummins so the two of them could get home. (About 4pm In August)

After a Rain

Dusk

Bugaboo glacier and spire, B.C.

Nudder one. I skipped a stone just as my gf snapped the pic!!

Upper Bugaboo falls

Overlooking Golden B.C. from the top of Mt. Seven

A glacier stream in Spillimachine B.C. This is actually my inlaw's drinking water.

Kickinghorse river and slews, from fire watch tower on the Three Sisters B.C.

Lower Salmon Falls, Brisco B.C.

here is my latest pic.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47125893/

more will be on their way within the next two weeks. so feel free to bookmark my mainpage (click my name in the title) and i will post here when it is updated with more pics.

PS- if you click on the pic it comes up as an 800 x 600 pic but if you click "download" in the menu on the left it will be a 1600 x 1200 size pic for those of you that want to use it as a background or whatever.

• 3 years later...

Old topic, but let's update it... I'm also amature photographer. Ten years I have only used digital cam (4th) and before that kino-SLRs. Nice hobby and you have great pics! :chillin:

IMG_2131-vi.jpg

"Siberian Jay"

4361-vi.jpg

"...some kind a dog....WHIPPET!!"

IMG_4971a-vi.jpg

"My MJ"

IMG_0459-vi.jpg

"From MudLake-garage" model:Essi

IMG_5290a-vi.jpg

"''69 Camaro in local friday cruizing"

IMG_4957as-vi.jpg

"Off-road sprint action: Volvo goes up..."

I love looking at all these awsome pictures you guys post up. I am no camera man at all, but i thought

these were pretty cool, would you believe i took all these with my Blackberry phone? they turned out

pretty good jamminz.gif

you can never take to many pictures of your mj

pretty decent storm rolling in, i love weather pictures.

decent sunset

i took this just north of the river in Kansas City, wish the guard rail was not in the pic.

ya, the drifts were over my hood. i plowed through 1/2 mile drift 4ft deep that day :D

mj took it like a champ.

my backyard