update....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this. I don't really want a body dropped truck myself, but do appreciate the work that goes into them Nice call on the frame... jamminz.gif

Hmm, any idea how a MJ cab would sit a Ranger frame with a 6" suspension lift? ;) Ranger cab is rusting at the A pillar and cowl, and down through the door hinges. Only a matter of time till the doors literally fall off. :brows:

Sorry to hijack, :nuts: nice build so far, hope to see it done someday!!! :cheers:

its an s10 frame :D

• 3 months later...

o yes i have fell in love w/ the MJ's stylings. I'm going to put the stock bed back on it but raise the floor up so itll all match. I'm keeping everything stock except for the frame and motor and RHD. outside will just have chrome handles/mirrors/tailgate handle. ive debated even putting a roll pan on it.

o yes i have fell in love w/ the MJ's stylings. I'm going to put the stock bed back on it but raise the floor up so itll all match. I'm keeping everything stock except for the frame and motor and RHD. outside will just have chrome handles/mirrors/tailgate handle. ive debated even putting a roll pan on it.

nice, man she's gonna look sexy you can already tell.

did either of your manche's have hitches on them? cause obv you don't want a hitch with the thing slammed... and i might ;) ;) know someone ;) ;) who wants one and has $$ if you've got one

well the thing wiht keeping it stock is its the first one done. there hasnt ben another MJ that sits this low(to my knowledge). sorry i don't have any hitches. i have my ranger thats already shaved out(which is sittin beside the jeep haha) if this were an s10 it prob would be all out, but i don't feel the need to go to far with this one seein its unique in itself.

• 2 months later...