beauty tips?

coon.hunter_21

Yeah, grab a woodgrain bezel off a XJ country, got that in both MJs right now. Tape off the taillights and blackout the tailight trim,,,,Mother's wax goes a long way, don't need a buffer wheel, just an old towel. Black out the front grille trim if that's your tastes (Hornbrod will curse me). 97' and up fenders, hood and flares are easy to do without doing the whole interior swap. In the interior, swap your seat covers for something cleaner from an XJ if you can find a decent set in the yard, that way you don't have to mess with the seat brackets. Or, you could just throw yours in the washer. While you've got those off, you can swap the foam from the passenger side to the driver side if your drivers side is worn out....or go to a Michael's store and get some more cheap foam and "fluff" it up some. Remove your carpet, take it to a car wash or get a pressure washer and clean the bejesus out of it.

What? Are you some kind of girly man? Jeeps don't do beautified.

But ...... if it's a beauty contest you want, I think mine looks purdy just tha way it is. :thumbsup: jamminz.gif

:bowdown:

As for beautifying it ...... Yeah, it needs a paint job and I have everything for a black interior conversion. I'll install it when I can afford to have the seats recovered in leather. (two tone black and gray)

Every Sat. a local hot rod club meets in a nearby parking lot. Took it up there a few months ago and got all kinds of comments on it. Considering the company it was in, (50+ awesome cars) it felt pretty good.