VA: Garage cleaning: More added 12Mar12

mfpdm

Been working on other projects and I'm tired of tripping over stuff in the garage.

Single drivers side tail light. Overall in better than average condition. One small crack on the edge and the back is missing one clip. 15 + shipping.

Side B-pillar vents. I have several pairs. $8 a pair + shipping.

A very nice 21 slot grille. The chrome is in good shape. The black could use a new coat. All the holes are intact. $30 + shipping. Pictures with and without flash.

That's it for now. All prices are pretty firm but I may be willing to bend a little. Only ship with Fedex unless it's real small and only in the continental US. If you are looking for something and don't see it here just send me a pm. I may have what you need in the mess I call a garage.

:cheers:

More cleaning so more stuff.

97+ door gaskets. In good condition. No cuts. One is missing the small piece that goes where the ends come together. $10 + shipping.

AMC Jeep radio. This worked when pulled however the display would light up intermittenly. May be just a loose connection. Good if you want the older radio and can fix the display. Sold as is. $5 + shipping.

Set of rear bumper brackets. Surface rust but solid. One is so slightly bent but can easily be adjusted once bolted to the truck. Some of the bolts come with. $10 +shipping.

3 TJ half door upper inserts. $12 shipped.

More to come. I will delete the items that are sold so if you see it, it's still availible.

Has anyone tagged the mini console?.

I need that, the shift boot for a standard trans, and the ring that holds the boot into the console if you have it.

I am new to the list but have been dilligent in reading this forum daily ever since the acquisition of my 88' 2WD short bed w/4.0 liter 5 speed. I would be interested in the fender flares also, if you sill have them in a week or two.

E-mail me direct and let me know how to get payment to you on the shift console etc.

buffalo-bob42@msn.com

thanks!!

Bob in Colorado.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, my name is John and I own a 1988 Comanche 4x4, manual transmission. Do you still have the gray mini console, along with the bezel that fits over the 2w/4w drive shifter? What about the hardware to attach everything? I also would like to but the parking brake release handle if you still have it. We just bought the truck for my son and the interior has been stripped. We pretty much need everything! My phone number is 530-375-0440. Email address: pastorjohn@citlink.net Thanks

Hi, my name is John and I own a 1988 Comanche 4x4, manual transmission. Do you still have the gray mini console, along with the bezel that fits over the 2w/4w drive shifter? What about the hardware to attach everything? I also would like to but the parking brake release handle if you still have it. We just bought the truck for my son and the interior has been stripped. We pretty much need everything! My phone number is 530-375-0440. Email address: pastorjohn@citlink.net Thanks

PM sent.

• 4 months later...

Bumping this up. I edited the original post and changed some of the prices. I had a lot of interest and a lot of pending sales that fell through so now it is first with the cash takes it. Will only deal through this boards PMs. I'm really busy at work so I'll only be able to reply at night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived